Dr. Jack Deetjen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Deetjen?

September 22nd, 2017

Personable and Caring

Dr. Deetjen performed a partial knee replacement on me July 2017. He was very helpful in recommending treatment for my condition. Once, I stopped by the leave a list of questions for him prior to my surgery to call me later, he ushered me right in and answered them all without rushing me. After the surgery, when I was in pain, I called and he sent me a stronger pain med. When I couldn't get into the GRMC rehab soon enough, my husband called his office, and they sent an order to Physical Therapy Services in Seguin right away and I was able to start. They were better than the hospital rehab. Dr. Deetjen was kind to me and told me he would take good care of me, which he did. I will be scheduling the other knee to be done soon.

October 17th, 2016

Appointment

I'm a patient of the Dr. and hurt my knee again, when I called in for appointment and told the lady I was in very much pain and needed to be seen she told me they couldn't see me for two to three days. This is the last time I will call this Dr.

April 14th, 2016

Recommend for Total Knee Replacement

Dr. Deetjen performed TKA on me, he uses Biomet Vanguard implant. The surgery went well with no complications, 6 inch scar is barely visible, and I have no problems with the knee implant for normal activities like yard work, hiking, swimming, bicycling and golf. Prior to surgery I had a list of questions and he took time to answer all. I recommend him, and will ask him to perform TKR on my other knee when it is needed.

October 10th, 2015

Saw dr deetjen twice both times wasnt thorough did not care bout my pain waited a long time he is never available staff is rude i felt he did not like me cause i was hispanic his attitude towards me made me feel like . That

April 10th, 2017