Learn more about Dr. Jack Dehovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dehovitz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dehovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehovitz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dehovitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Alan Dehovitz MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Dehovitz practice?
- Dr. Jack Dehovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Dehovitz practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors, and Brooklyn Preventive Medicine Specialists.