Dr. Jack Alan Dehovitz MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dehovitz is Excellent. Dr. Dehovitz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dehovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including AIDS Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections, and Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehovitz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dehovitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center at Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dehovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dehovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Dehovitz practice?
Dr. Jack Dehovitz practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors, and Brooklyn Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Dehovitz, Dr. Deshawn Dehovitz, Dr. Hank Dehovitz, Dr. Shayne Dehovitz, Dr. Shane Dehovitz, Dr. Giovanni Dehovitz, Dr. Ian Dehovitz, Dr. Shawn Dehovitz