A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Devita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Devita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Devita, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Devita graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Devita has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Joseph Devita MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Devita practice?
- Dr. Jack Devita has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jack Devita practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Haddonfield Internists and Haddonfield Gastroenterologists.