A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Devita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Devita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devita
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devita Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Devita, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Devita graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devita has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Joseph Devita MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Devita practice?
- Dr. Jack Devita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Devita practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Gastroenterologists.