A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dimarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimarco
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dimarco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dimarco, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarco graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dimarco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack P Dimarco MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jack P. Dimarco practice?
- Dr. Jack Dimarco has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Dimarco practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.