Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Di Palma
Dr. Jack Di Palma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL, with another office in Mobile, AL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Di Palma is affiliated with USA Medical Center, Infirmary West and University of South Alabama Children's & Women's Hospital. Dr. Di Palma has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Di Palma has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jack Di Palma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. William Broughton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mobile, AL 0 mi35
Dr. Ghulam Awan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Mobile, AL 0 mi25
Dr. Jorge Herrera
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Mobile, AL 0 mi34