Dr. Jack Doah DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 14th, 2016
Greatest ob/gyn I have ever had
I was referred to Dr Doah by many people. I had a bad experience with my previous Ob/gyn who had terrible bed side manner and never explained to me what was going on when they had to biopsy my cirvex when i was 18! It was the most painful thing I had experienced and it was a very uncomfortable situation. After sharing this experience with a few people, they insisted that I go visit Dr. Doah. He was wonderful. I switched with out hesitation. He is very professional, courtesy, and explains everything in great detail(or at least how much you really want). He helped go over different options of birth control with me instead of just handing me pamphlets for me to do my own research. He has great bed side manner, his staff is very friendly, and everyone in his office goes above and beyond. My cousin as well as a few people I know have had him for delivering their children. They have nothing but great things to say. Only down side about him being such a great Doctor, he did have to reschedule an appointment on me due to an emergency c-section. I was completely understandable and his staffed worked with me to get me in at their next appointment. If he is accepting new patients, I highly recommend him. The only reason I no longer see him is because I moved out of state. I have been looking for a Doctor with a review like mine ever since.

August 3rd, 2010
Dr. Doah makes you feel very comfortable. He listens to all concerns and always explains everything really well. He is an excellent doctor and would recommend him to anyone! Dr. Doah also has a very sweet and caring Nurse named Donna, they both are an asset to their profession.

December 5th, 2009
Great Doctor!!
I think he is a fantastic doctor! He really is compassionate and treats you like your family! He takes time with you and never rushes:) You can call him any time and he responds fast!! This is just a great Doctor and I have been going to him for over 7 years. I would tell anyone who need ob/gyn to go to him!

January 28th, 2009
Great OB/GYN
Have been going to him for a few years now. He had a great bedside manner and takes time to explain things. Have referred many friends to his office and they have all been pleased.