Jack Dodick Is this you?

Have you seen Jack Dodick?

July 21st, 2017

five star?

when you read these 5 star reviews, you must realize they were written by the doctor or his family. He is too old to do surgery well. He messed up my aunt's surgery . I asked others about him and they had the same opinion. I don't know why he is still trying to work. Time to retire.

July 20th, 2017

Dr. Dodick, stellar surgeon!!!

Our aunt who has several medical issues had her cataract surgery with Dr. Dodick recently. All aspects of her care were absolutely outstanding. Dr. Dodick's amazingly stellar diagnostic and surgical abilities are complimented by his thoughtful, reassuring and compassionate treatment of his patients from the first office visit, through the surgery and the post-op office visits. Dr. Dodick's staff both at his office and at the hospital reflected his values and approach as well: excellent professionally and caring and lovely personally. The entire process was truly wonderful!! Dr. Dodick's reputation for outstanding microsurgical abilities lives on!! We are looking forward to scheduling our aunt's surgery for her other cataract surgery with Dr. Dodick. By the way, I am an ophthalmologist trained by Dr. Dodick, and could have recommended and selected any amongst the great ophthalmologists in the NYC area. It is with clear intent that I suggested that our aunt see Dr. Dodick for her surgery. She and I are thrilled with the process and outcome!

July 20th, 2017

Excellent Eye surgeon.. I have my sight again thanks to Dr. Dodick

June 14th, 2016

Ms

My treatment could not have been better. I am overjoyed with the result. Dr. Dodick is so compassionate and attentive, I couldn't be more delighted.

October 25th, 2014

superb

October 4th, 2013

Ms.

I had a wonderful experience with each eye and highly recommend him.

July 10th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Dodick is a great ophthalmologist. I underwent eye surgery two weeks apart. Everything went well. I was seeing clearly soon after. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything.

February 22nd, 2012

Surgically Gifted Doctor

I had cataract surgery in both eyes 2 weeks apart.Within hours after a comfortable short procedure,I was seeing. He is a genius and surgically gifted and a caring physician. I am eternally grateful to Dr.Dodick and my physician for referring me.Incidentally,my referring doctor had his cataracts done by Dr.Dodick.

October 26th, 2011

Clearly outstanding. A leader in the field of cataract surgery. He did it and I am fine. Staff is so pleasant and competent.

October 6th, 2011

Dr. Dodick has been a great doctor to me. I have been going to him for years and years. He's very much on the mark. A pleasure to go to and he and his people do their research a give a summary at the end. His support staff is great as well. Plus, the price is very reasonable.

January 24th, 2017