A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Doney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Doney, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doney graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Doney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack R Doney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Doney practice?
- Dr. Jack Doney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Doney practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Miami, OK.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.