A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Drescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drescher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drescher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Drescher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drescher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Drescher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Drescher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack Drescher practice?
- Dr. Jack Drescher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Drescher practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.