A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Drescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Drescher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Orthostatic Hypotension
Education & Awards
Dr. Drescher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Drescher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Drescher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack Drescher practice?
- Dr. Jack Drescher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Drescher practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.