Dr. Jack Druet MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Murrieta, CA

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2016
Chronic pain is what it is and managing one's life in the face if it takes a team effort. Dr. Druet and his staff feel like family.

July 4th, 2015
Best pain management ever
I see one of the Physician Assistants at this practice and she is patient, understanding and extremely knowledgable.

May 15th, 2014
Ken Ehlers P.A. is the BEST!
Temecula Valley Pain Management has taken great care of me.... or more accurately: Physician assistant Kenneth Ehlers has taken great care of me. He has provided the most amazing, compassionate, "sincerely concerned" treatment to me for over 4 years.... and I cannot be more grateful! The doctors and nurses at this practice are all very nice and professional as well. It's not some quack pain clinic - they pay close attention to your medications and healthcare in order to provide the safest most effective treatment. Highly recommended!!!!!

August 20th, 2013
HORRIBLE treatment and care!
Regarding Dr Jack Druet. All I can say is "don't bother"! He was rude to me from the start! He didn't know me! He barely reviewed my doctors notes provided for his review. He actually said to me "why are you here" and "how can we help you". I have suffered for many years with chronic migraines. Which contrary to what the Dr had to say, does require pain management treatment! My family and I just moved to the area and I am already searching for a new pain management dr. I will not return to Dr Druet's office ever again! Worst care I never received! Yes, the Dr spent time with me...evidently just to belittle me and my chronic condition!

August 10th, 2013
Practicing borderline malpractice
WARNING: Please avoid Dr. Druet. I came to this clinic and received superb kindness and consideration for my health from PA James Lauerman. He is the first medical professional to find a medication that allows me to live moderately pain free. I have never been more pleased with my specialist, but then I met Dr. Druet for a completely abhorrent experience. On my last appointment, I was called and told to reschedule with Dr. Druet and was told that Lauerman was away for a week. When I arrived for my appointment, Dr. Druet ignored my hand shake and failed to show any sort of common courtesy upon our first meeting. He then took one look at my pain regimen that PA Lauerman had me on, something that has taken me years of appointments and thousands of dollars of medical bills to find, and decided to take me off. I then asked him if he suffered from chronic, debilitating pain, and found a medication that can make life manageable for him, would he take it and of course he retorted yes. Yet his cold decision remained. He has stolen my physical freedom by manipulating my medication and now I am back to suffering daily on top of withdrawals. I wish this for no one else and highly recommend everyone else to search elsewhere if you value your health.

July 9th, 2010
Very kind and helpfull Dr.

June 3rd, 2010
Best in the Temecula Valley
I Feel as though Dr. Druet and his staff genuinely care about the well being of the patients they see. The practice is run smoothly and efficiently. I would not be as healthy as I am today if it were not for his PA James Lauerman.

October 18th, 2008