A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dudler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dudler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dudler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudler graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Dudler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Eugene Dudler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Dudler practice?
- Dr. Jack Dudler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Dudler practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians and Walnut Creek General Practitioners.