Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Horrible  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

It is difficult for me to even call this man a Doctor. He is the rudest professional I have ever met. I had Kaiser for many years and cannot believe the difference. Dr. Dudler was condescending and flat out nasty just like one person mentioned. I do not care he has been a Dr for 38 years. I think he needs to retire. If I were John Muir Network, I would be emabarassed this person is in my system. Horrible. Do not know what else to say.

|  Horrible, Horrible Excuse for a 'Doctor'  |  show details
by Erhan on Jun 30th, 2010

I went to this clinic for severe kidney stone pain. I waited for over an hour, and when the "Dr" finally waltzed in, he was suspicious and condescending. My bp was quite high, I was vomiting and had the runs - but my urine showed no blood. I had a complete history faxed to this office from my provider in Washington, showing x-rays of 7 stones, 2-3 mm in diameter. I had an ultrasound print from another provider. I had a kidneystone in my possession - and the "DR" said to me: "If you come in here again with no blood in your urine, I will not give you pain meds." I could not believe my ears. Please do not encourage this type of behavior by patronizing his office.

|  show details
by summerset on Jul 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

he knows what he's talking about! i heard he use to be a surgeon back in the day!!! and whats better than a Dr. who's been around for 35 years and still looks good for his age!!! his bedside manners....so/so but i like a doctor who doesnt baby me and so

Read Full Review at citysearch.com