Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 27th, 2012

It is difficult for me to even call this man a Doctor. He is the rudest professional I have ever met. I had Kaiser for many years and cannot believe the difference. Dr. Dudler was condescending and flat out nasty just like one person mentioned. I do not care he has been a Dr for 38 years. I think he needs to retire. If I were John Muir Network, I would be emabarassed this person is in my system. Horrible. Do not know what else to say.

Horrible, Horrible Excuse for a 'Doctor' show details Horrible, Horrible Excuse for a 'Doctor'
by Erhan on Jun 30th, 2010

I went to this clinic for severe kidney stone pain. I waited for over an hour, and when the "Dr" finally waltzed in, he was suspicious and condescending. My bp was quite high, I was vomiting and had the runs - but my urine showed no blood. I had a complete history faxed to this office from my provider in Washington, showing x-rays of 7 stones, 2-3 mm in diameter. I had an ultrasound print from another provider. I had a kidneystone in my possession - and the "DR" said to me: "If you come in here again with no blood in your urine, I will not give you pain meds." I could not believe my ears. Please do not encourage this type of behavior by patronizing his office.

by summerset on Jul 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

he knows what he's talking about! i heard he use to be a surgeon back in the day!!! and whats better than a Dr. who's been around for 35 years and still looks good for his age!!! his bedside manners....so/so but i like a doctor who doesnt baby me and so

Read Full Review at citysearch.com