A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dunn, BA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Dunn practice?
Dr. Jack Dunn practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.