A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dwosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dwosh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dwosh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwosh graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dwosh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Dwosh MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Dwosh practice?
- Dr. Jack Dwosh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jack Dwosh practices Urology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Lumberton Urologists.