A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Dwosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Dwosh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwosh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dwosh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Dwosh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwosh graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dwosh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Dwosh MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Dwosh practice?
- Dr. Jack Dwosh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jack Dwosh practices Urology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Lumberton Urologists.