Dr. Jack Dwosh Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jack Dwosh?

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Dr.Dwosh is someone you should avoid. He is inconsiderate and has no bedside manner. He rectal exam was the worse I ever experienced. This guy just doesn't care

Vasectomy

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Referred to the good doctor for a vasectomy. Consult went good. On the day of the procedure all went well (short, minimal pain, conducted procedure by himself). Checked out and he wrote me a prescription, went to fill the prescription and it was not written for me. He wrote my prescription after surgery for some other patient and when I called the nurse, they explained I had to drive back to the office for their mix-up (can't recall if they even apologized for the mix-up). Opted for different pain meds so they could fax the script to the pharmacy I was at, but nothing ever came through, ended up using whatever pain meds were at my house after local anesthesia wore off. To make matters worse, there was no follow-up to confirm if procedure ever worked. Now I have recurring pain in my scrotum after ejaculation which I need to get checked and hoping nothing majorly significant.

Prostate digital examination

Posted on November 26th, 2008

I had no pain until Jack Dwosh smashed my prostate during a digital examination. I now have pain, am totally impotent, and have to sit on a donut pillow at all times.

Posted on March 31st, 2017