Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Angry on Jul 24th, 2014

Dr.Dwosh is someone you should avoid. He is inconsiderate and has no bedside manner. He rectal exam was the worse I ever experienced. This guy just doesn't care

|  Vasectomy  |  show details
by KC on Nov 6th, 2013

Referred to the good doctor for a vasectomy. Consult went good. On the day of the procedure all went well (short, minimal pain, conducted procedure by himself). Checked out and he wrote me a prescription, went to fill the prescription and it was not written for me. He wrote my prescription after surgery for some other patient and when I called the nurse, they explained I had to drive back to the office for their mix-up (can't recall if they even apologized for the mix-up). Opted for different pain meds so they could fax the script to the pharmacy I was at, but nothing ever came through, ended up using whatever pain meds were at my house after local anesthesia wore off. To make matters worse, there was no follow-up to confirm if procedure ever worked. Now I have recurring pain in my scrotum after ejaculation which I need to get checked and hoping nothing majorly significant.

|  Prostate digital examination  |  show details
by John Ronald Carter on Nov 25th, 2008

I had no pain until Jack Dwosh smashed my prostate during a digital examination. I now have pain, am totally impotent, and have to sit on a donut pillow at all times.