A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Belen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Belen practice?
Dr. Jack Belen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Critical Care Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Farmington Hills Internists, Farmington Hills Pulmonologists, Farmington Hills Critical Care Practitioners, Farmington Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors, Farmington Hills Physiatrists, Farmington Hills Anesthesiologists, and Farmington Hills Oncologists.