A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Belen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Belen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Elliott Belen DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Belen practice?
- Dr. Jack Belen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Belen practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Commerce Township Critical Care Practitioners and Commerce Township Pulmonologists.