A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Belen is Good. Dr. Belen has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Belen practice?
Dr. Jack Belen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Pulmonologists, Farmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Farmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Belen, Dr. Deshawn Belen, Dr. Hank Belen, Dr. Shayne Belen, Dr. Shane Belen, Dr. Giovanni Belen, Dr. Ian Belen, Dr. Shawn Belen