Learn more about Dr. Jack Belen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Belen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Belen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Belen practice?
Dr. Jack Belen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Critical Care Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Commerce Township Internists, Commerce Township Pulmonologists, Commerce Township Critical Care Practitioners, Commerce Township Sleep Medicine Doctors, Commerce Township Physiatrists, Commerce Township Anesthesiologists, and Commerce Township Radiation Oncologists.