A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Meyer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Meyer, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Edward Meyer MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Jack Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Meyer practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.