A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Wilson is Excellent. Dr. Wilson has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Pinnacle Health Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Wilson practice?
Dr. Jack Wilson practices Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wilson, Dr. Evan Wilson, Dr. Giovanni Wilson, Dr. Hank Wilson, Dr. Hans Wilson, Dr. Ian Wilson, Dr. Ivan Wilson, Dr. Jackson Wilson