A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Eades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eades
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Eades, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Drug Allergy
- Egg Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Evans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Randolph Eades MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Eades practice?
- Dr. Jack Eades has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Eades practices Allergy & Immunology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Allergists.