A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Eades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eades
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Eades, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Evans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Randolph Eades MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Eades practice?
- Dr. Jack Eades has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jack Eades practices Allergy & Immunology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Allergists.