A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Eades is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Eades, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Eades practice?
Dr. Jack Eades practices Allergy & Immunology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Claxton, GA.
See Savannah Allergists.