Dr. Jack Eades MD Patient Reviews

• 89 reviews

January 17th, 2017
Professional and Brilliant!
I am so thankful to Dr. Eades and the staff of Southern Allergy and Asthma. I have long suffered from Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria (undiagnosed hives) and have been battling outbreaks over the last 30 years. When I have a flare up, I get extreme hives- covering my entire body every day. This fabulous doctor doesn’t give up when other allergists did! He not only found a viable option to help- and then constantly documented and urged the insurance pharmacy to finally approve the specialty medicine that I need to control the problem. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without their willingness to listen, keep trying new things, and their perseverance to get me the medication I need. They will always work me in when I have an emergency and his staff is beyond great- I feel more like they are my family! Thank you Dr. Eades and Southern Allergy!

January 13th, 2017
Fixed my child's cough
Dr Eades found the cause of my child's chronic cough to be asthma and started prompt treatment. I can't tell you how frustrated we had been before seeing Dr Eades

Very pleased
If you have allergy problems, see this doctor. You will be glad you did, I am

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Eades has treated my children and I for several years now. He always treats us kindly and his staff are fantastic people. He is quite a wonderful person. I highly recommend him and his staff at Southern Allergy and Asthma.

January 7th, 2017
He got me better when others did not

Excellent physician
Very happy. Very busy which is a compliment to the doctor

January 1st, 2017
Amazing!!!!!
What a great doctor and staff. They all treated me like family

November 9th, 2016
This is not your every day doctors office. Every single staff member was incredibly nice, sincere, and helpful. Dr Eades did not rush me. He listened to my issues and together we came up with a plan that worked to help me heal. I definitely recommend this practice to anyone who is suffering from horrible allergies, asthma, or hives.

November 3rd, 2016
Great Dr.
I have been very impressed with not only his staff and PA but esp with Dr. Eades himself. He was very proactive in finding/treating my hives. He has always taken the time in my apt to discuss and answer any questions I had. What I liked and admired most about him is he, on several different times called after work hours and on the weekend to check on me . There were times at first (before we found right meds to control hives) I had back outbreaks and he took me to see him even with no apt. He really cares about his patients !!!!! I willnot ever use a diff dr.

October 25th, 2016
I visited the area for a few weeks and got sick. No other office would see me. A friend told me about Southern Allergy and Asthma and I jumped on it. Called and was seen the same day. Very very rare but I was so grateful. Yes did get me feeling better. Great office staff! Thanks Ladies! Pretty ladies too!

September 17th, 2016
So happy I saw this doctor
For years i had been told I was allergic to certain foods...erroneously it turned out. Dr. Eades tested me and then did a food challenge. My diet has expanded and I can eat seafood again. Thank you Dr Eades. Thank you thank you thank you

July 9th, 2016
Great experience. very pleased. He is knowledgeable, conscientious, kind and very pleasant. Staff was very helpful. Lots of smiles. Very busy which is agood sign.