Allergists
Southern Allergy & Asthma
5223 Paulsen St
Savannah, GA 31405
912-303-9355
Locations and availability (6)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  zero stars- find a different doctor  |  show details
May 20th, 2014

This was the most horrible experience I have ever had with a doctor. Besides being pompous and condescending, he didn't treat me accurately and I had to go to the ER after his visit. Don't go here if you have a serious problem. He doesn't know how to treat asthma.

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2014

HE IS RUDE AND VERY UGLY TO HIS PATIENTS. HE MESSED UP AND TRIED TO BLAME HIS STAFF BUT I KNEW AND HE KNEW HE WAS WRONG. I DO NOT LIKE DISCUSSING POLITICS NOR RELIGION AND HE DID BOTH. VERY NASTY!!!!!!! HAVENT BEEN BACK YET AND DONT PLAN TO AND NOONE I KNOW WILL EVER GO TO THIS GUY

|  Dr. Eades  |  show details
by Very thankful... on Jan 8th, 2014

Luckily for me all of these reviews seem very out of character for Dr. Eades. My 13 year old son was referred to him and he was very ill. Dr. Eades ran some tests and we found that my son had been severely overmedicated by other doctors for allergies he did not even have! Overmedicated by PCM's who just threw more meds at him and only compounded the problem instead of running the appropriate tests. He found my son's problems were due to regular asthma. My son is doing much better now and that is all thanks to Dr. Eades and the only 2 medications he prescribed. I will continue to take my son to him.

|  Horrible doctor!  |  show details
by Jordan D. on Dec 17th, 2013

I really think this man is a sociopath. Not lying, not trying to be funny. I truly believe it, and apparently, I am not the only one (read reviews on google, wellness, and ucomparehealthcare .com that back me up.) He yelled at me, made me cry my first visit, was condescending and rude, tried to sell me his Christian photography book even after finding out I didn't have health insurance and was a struggling college student, called all the other doctors I had seen "quacks," threatened to have a pharmacist fired for not prescribing the right dosage (when it was Dr. Eades that had written it wrong on the prescription), said that pharmacists are people that "weren't good enough to be doctors," gave me discounts for the visits but made me feel like I was taking advantage of him and was going to put him in the poorhouse because of it, then he turned around and told me he could charge me less because he charged other people more, *and* my initial symptoms got worse. All this after three or four visits and $700 later. His staff was very nice though, I have no idea how they work for him.

|  ROTTEN  |  show details
by Tasha M on Nov 12th, 2013

I have never been so upset! This has got to be the rudest person I have ever come across. I took my child in for a follow up and he told me he wasn't running a clinic! WHAT! I have switched doctors and I will never step foot in this office again!

|  Terrible!!!  |  show details
by Jamee on Oct 30th, 2013

Wish I had read these reviews before going to the worst Dr appointment I've ever had. Rude, inappropriate, and mean. I put in a request to get a new Dr. In the parking lot! I with there was a 0 star review option.

|  Beware!  |  show details
by Beyond Unhappy on Jul 1st, 2013

Do NOT go see this doctor! I will write reviews until the cows come home...this is how much I want to warn people about this doctor! If I had read some of these reviews before going to see Dr. Eades I would have gotten another referral. He is so unprofessional, rude, condescending and narcissistic! It is unbelievable that he is still in business. It seems that the minute someone stands up to him or disagrees with his diagnosis or assessment he starts yelling or berating them. That is the case with me and my child. When I started to disagree with his diagnosis and questioned why my son needed a certain medication, the doctor started yelling at me and said I was lying about certain aspects of our home life. I cannot believe the audacity of this man to yell at me in front of my young child and to question the accuracy of the history I gave. By the time we got out of the office, my child was so frightened he actually thought the doctor was going to physically hurt him. I had to assure my son that I would never allow the doctor to touch him or harm him and we would never return to the office again. That type of behavior is unacceptable and I will never tolerate it!

|  Rudest man ever.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Jack Randolph Eades just lost three patients due to his bedside manner and not knowing how to properly take care of my baby. I don't consider him as a Doctor, and I will be reporting him. Word of mouth goes along way, not to mention Doctors that I know will not be referring patients to him anymore. Hey Jack, I'll make sure every person I encounter in Savannah, Rincon, etc. knows about you. Most of them already do. Don't waste your time on going to this man who calls himself a Doctor. If you do, just know... I told you so.

|  Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

My 74 year old Mom went to Dr Eades for a severe rash. at first visit she said he was so nice. By the second visit, he was aggitated, rude to her, humiliated her and even cussed at her! He better be glad I was not with her that day!! Please do not send your elderly parent to this man. Mom had to sit in her car and calm down for a long time before being able to drive home. she was in pain and very sick. he told her there was nothing else he could do! The meds he gave her made her condition worse.this was on June 20th. He told her he would send her to a dermatologist-his office made that appointment for August 27th!!! She wouldn't have made it near that long!!!I called Dr. sydney smith's office in Savannah and they immediatly made her an appointment!!! Sorry this is so long, but anyone that is considering going to Dr. Eades-BEWARE!!!

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Eades lacked any sort of beside manner. He also prescribed medications after telling me I had no need for them as I did not suffer from allergies or asthma. The wait was terribly long, even though I arrived well ahead of time. Dr. Eades argued with me as well, insisting that I was lying to him when I told him I did not suffer from any breathing problems during exercise. My opinion of this doctor is extremely low.

|  Allergist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I went to Dr. Eades for several months and my allergies worsened. Not one medication worked and he didn`t care what I had to say. After no...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  For Itching, Sneezing or Wheezing  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 13th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Itching, sneezing or wheezing You could have allergies or asthma. My daughter did and we didin`t realize it until she was 18 and had a se...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com