Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Eades show details Dr. Eades
by Sandra R. Chatmon on Mar 3rd, 2015

Professional, spiritual, courteous and caring physician. He is an asset to his profession.

Feb 28th, 2015

Best experience with a doctor ever. Dr Eades took great care of my son. Can't recommend him enough

The only allergist me and my family will see. show details The only allergist me and my family will see.
Feb 17th, 2015

Dr Eades solved my hives problem when no one else new what to do. He is kind and caring but professional.

Dr. Eades a very good immunologist show details Dr. Eades a very good immunologist
by One of your Patients on Feb 16th, 2015

Working with Dr. Eades has been a pleasure. Excellent bedside manner. Great sense of humor. He has helped several people that I know. Very knowledgeable physician. Would definitely recommend him to others.

Feb 12th, 2015

I found Dr. Eades to be helpful, easy to talk to and knowledgeable. I will continue to go to him for his help and advice.

Feb 12th, 2015

What a breath of fresh air. Dr Eades asked me a lot of questions and listened to my answers. Most Drs are in such a hurry!

Excellent treatment for rare disorder show details Excellent treatment for rare disorder
by Phil A. on Feb 9th, 2015

Following a hospitalization and a visit to an Infectious Disease physician and having no diagnosis, I went to Dr Eades on the assumption that I had an autoimmune disorder. While rare, the disease was diagnosed my Dr Eades and was later confirmed by a 2nd opinion from a specialist in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Dr Eades was supportive when I told him I wanted to see the specialist in Maryland to confirm the diagnosis and the specialist also agreed with the medication prescribed by Dr. Eades. So far, I have not had a another occurrence. His staff his courteous and helpful. I would recommend Dr Eades to anyone with immune disorders.

Feb 7th, 2015

Dr. Eades is a southern gentleman all the way down to the bow tie! Great bedside manner. Great staff. Helps you understand what it is that is giving you an allergic reaction. Cleared up my rash in no time at all

this is the guy to see show details this is the guy to see
by John on Feb 7th, 2015

Excellent attention to my problem. Amazing wealth of knowledge and easy to talk to as well. Obvious great expertise with asthma and allergic disease

by Ruth P. on Feb 6th, 2015

Dr. Eades has helped me tremendously with my allergy and breathing problems. I will refer him to other people.

Allergy show details Allergy
by Gerard Swinson on Feb 6th, 2015

My visit with Dr. Eades was a pleasant experience. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He listens to my medical problems and reacts with great care. I highly recommend Dr. Eades.

by Mary on Feb 4th, 2015

My first interaction with Dr Eades was shortly after moving to Savannah. My son has severe asthma and had a really bad attack sending us to the ER. The next day I frantically called multiple Drs but none would see our out of state insurance. Dr E called me personally and saw us later that day. What kind of Dr does THAT??? Now we follow up twice a year and no more ER visits

Positive Evaluation show details Positive Evaluation
Feb 3rd, 2015

I have been suffering with bronchitis, asthma, and seasonal allergies most of my adulthood. During my first visit with Dr. Eades, the staff was courteous and attentive to my needs. During my consultation with Dr Eades, he automatically knew what I was suffering with and immediately began preventative care. I am very please with my visit and I would recommend my family to come and visit Dr Eades for allergy issues.

Feb 3rd, 2015

I have been to several allergy doctors, but find Dr. Eades the best I have visited. He found my problems quickly and has done everything to get me the expensive medicine I have needed. A very smart and professional Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Not a one-trick pony show details Not a one-trick pony
by Brenda Rithner on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Eades has worked with me on my symptoms on and off over the past several years. He does not automatically put you on shots, as I would expect an allergist to do. He listens and works with you over time. He asks my opinion, which makes me feel like a partner in the treatment plan. He has used different medications and treatments than anybody else has tried and has me on the right path. He is helping me more than I expected one doctor to be able to do. I have found his input to be very helpful.

by Joe on Jan 28th, 2015

Dr. Eades listens very well and puts a lot of thought into his diagnosis. Always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. I have the highest level of confidence in this physician.

good straight talking doctor show details good straight talking doctor
Jan 28th, 2015

Very thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. he was very direct without the usual doctor speak

by Pam W on Jan 27th, 2015

I've never rated my doctor but I'm happy to give this one an A!

by Scott on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr Eades has been my doctor for several years and I couldn't give a higher recommendation. He not only finally got my sons asthma controlled but he personally calls to check on him. You don't find a doctor like this in this town

Very Responsive! show details Very Responsive!
by Laura Lane McKinnon on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Eades saw me quickly, without an appointment. Friendly & efficient staff.

Jan 26th, 2015

staff not efficient but dr worth the wait he was kind, compassionate and made me better

Outstanding and Professional show details Outstanding and Professional
by Marc G on Jan 26th, 2015

The Doctor is excellent and professional on every level. I would highly recommend him.

Rating show details Rating
by Karen Thompson on Jan 26th, 2015

Outstanding, caring and his diagnosis and treatment are always on target.

Jan 24th, 2015

Great with my son

Jan 24th, 2015

Very thorough. Couldn't believe how many questions he asked me.

Jan 23rd, 2015

Wait time was about 10 minutes, staff was courteous and professional. Dr. Eades was great to deal with and took his time and made sure he listened to my concerns before each exam. Our kids like him also, big plus!!!!!!

Knowledgeable and Attentive show details Knowledgeable and Attentive
by Marie D. on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Eades was able to diagnose my asthma quickly and treatment has been life changing!

Conscientious efficient doctor show details Conscientious efficient doctor
by John on Jan 22nd, 2015

efficient & conscientious. I'm glad I went to him.

by Wanda McGill on Jan 22nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Eades for the past 2 years. Initially one might think he's "in his own world" lol but he has great listening skills and awesome bedside manners. I've found him to be VERY concerned and makes every effort to find a solution to a problem. #caseinpoint: I'very suffered from my teenage years with sudden facial swelling and within the past year, Chronic Uticaria. Dr Eades tried everything, NOTHING WORKED. In November, 2014, he ordered Zolair. Due to cost of $1600 for one injection, I finally received it January 20, 2015. I can't express enough how much this medication has helped me. I would normally awaken daily with hives from head-to-toe, itching and burning all day. I had almost given up. Thank you sincerely Dr. Eades for all of your efforts. I highly recommend you to all having a problem and certainly one that hasn't been diagnosed for years. FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

Jan 22nd, 2015

Best allergist in town. I went to 3 previously and only Dr. Eades could accurately diagnose my condition!

He really cares show details He really cares
Jan 21st, 2015

Fantastic best doctor ever He really cares about the patient

Not the same as others have stated show details Not the same as others have stated
by Mitch on Jan 14th, 2015

He was patient, listened and seemed to be concerned. I didn't have the same experience as many others.

Patients beware!! show details Patients beware!!
Dec 23rd, 2014

Rude, arrogant, unprofessional, and condescending. Apparently I had the same bad experience as everyone else. He cut me off and refused to listen to my symptoms and medical history and trashed my other doctors before prescribing me a medication that I specifically said DID NOT help me in the past.

Nightmare office show details Nightmare office
Dec 17th, 2014

We see this doctor weekly and it's a very long drawn out process. The tiny office is very over populated with patients. The staff (one in particular) was not nice at all to me. She has gotten a little better over the months. The prices are so very expensive and we still have to pay out over my insurance co-pays. We have very good insurance and certain things I'm charged for should be completely paid by the insurance. I feel the allergy test was not read correctly. It was over $1300 and took lots of time to get in the back to even start it. We ended up being in that office over 3 hours. Then I did not even get to hear everything my child was allergic to. He just pin pointed one area and said the rest didn't matter. I thought it should matter because of the time and money it took for the test. Now my child is still having major reactions and a cure or bandage has yet come to give relief. At first I did get that rude vibe from dr Eades and staff so I know what these other reviews are talking about. After you spend thousands of dollars they tend to be a little nicer. I wish we were sent to a different doctor.

zero stars- find a different doctor show details zero stars- find a different doctor
May 20th, 2014

This was the most horrible experience I have ever had with a doctor. Besides being pompous and condescending, he didn't treat me accurately and I had to go to the ER after his visit. Don't go here if you have a serious problem. He doesn't know how to treat asthma.

Mar 12th, 2014

HE IS RUDE AND VERY UGLY TO HIS PATIENTS. HE MESSED UP AND TRIED TO BLAME HIS STAFF BUT I KNEW AND HE KNEW HE WAS WRONG. I DO NOT LIKE DISCUSSING POLITICS NOR RELIGION AND HE DID BOTH. VERY NASTY!!!!!!! HAVENT BEEN BACK YET AND DONT PLAN TO AND NOONE I KNOW WILL EVER GO TO THIS GUY

Dr. Eades show details Dr. Eades
by Very thankful... on Jan 8th, 2014

Luckily for me all of these reviews seem very out of character for Dr. Eades. My 13 year old son was referred to him and he was very ill. Dr. Eades ran some tests and we found that my son had been severely overmedicated by other doctors for allergies he did not even have! Overmedicated by PCM's who just threw more meds at him and only compounded the problem instead of running the appropriate tests. He found my son's problems were due to regular asthma. My son is doing much better now and that is all thanks to Dr. Eades and the only 2 medications he prescribed. I will continue to take my son to him.

Horrible doctor! show details Horrible doctor!
by Jordan D. on Dec 17th, 2013

I really think this man is a sociopath. Not lying, not trying to be funny. I truly believe it, and apparently, I am not the only one (read reviews on google, wellness, and ucomparehealthcare .com that back me up.) He yelled at me, made me cry my first visit, was condescending and rude, tried to sell me his Christian photography book even after finding out I didn't have health insurance and was a struggling college student, called all the other doctors I had seen "quacks," threatened to have a pharmacist fired for not prescribing the right dosage (when it was Dr. Eades that had written it wrong on the prescription), said that pharmacists are people that "weren't good enough to be doctors," gave me discounts for the visits but made me feel like I was taking advantage of him and was going to put him in the poorhouse because of it, then he turned around and told me he could charge me less because he charged other people more, *and* my initial symptoms got worse. All this after three or four visits and $700 later. His staff was very nice though, I have no idea how they work for him.

ROTTEN show details ROTTEN
by Tasha M on Nov 12th, 2013

I have never been so upset! This has got to be the rudest person I have ever come across. I took my child in for a follow up and he told me he wasn't running a clinic! WHAT! I have switched doctors and I will never step foot in this office again!

Terrible!!! show details Terrible!!!
by Jamee on Oct 30th, 2013

Wish I had read these reviews before going to the worst Dr appointment I've ever had. Rude, inappropriate, and mean. I put in a request to get a new Dr. In the parking lot! I with there was a 0 star review option.

Beware! show details Beware!
by Beyond Unhappy on Jul 1st, 2013

Do NOT go see this doctor! I will write reviews until the cows come home...this is how much I want to warn people about this doctor! If I had read some of these reviews before going to see Dr. Eades I would have gotten another referral. He is so unprofessional, rude, condescending and narcissistic! It is unbelievable that he is still in business. It seems that the minute someone stands up to him or disagrees with his diagnosis or assessment he starts yelling or berating them. That is the case with me and my child. When I started to disagree with his diagnosis and questioned why my son needed a certain medication, the doctor started yelling at me and said I was lying about certain aspects of our home life. I cannot believe the audacity of this man to yell at me in front of my young child and to question the accuracy of the history I gave. By the time we got out of the office, my child was so frightened he actually thought the doctor was going to physically hurt him. I had to assure my son that I would never allow the doctor to touch him or harm him and we would never return to the office again. That type of behavior is unacceptable and I will never tolerate it!

Rudest man ever. show details Rudest man ever.
Oct 3rd, 2012

Jack Randolph Eades just lost three patients due to his bedside manner and not knowing how to properly take care of my baby. I don't consider him as a Doctor, and I will be reporting him. Word of mouth goes along way, not to mention Doctors that I know will not be referring patients to him anymore. Hey Jack, I'll make sure every person I encounter in Savannah, Rincon, etc. knows about you. Most of them already do. Don't waste your time on going to this man who calls himself a Doctor. If you do, just know... I told you so.

Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde show details Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde
Jun 27th, 2012

My 74 year old Mom went to Dr Eades for a severe rash. at first visit she said he was so nice. By the second visit, he was aggitated, rude to her, humiliated her and even cussed at her! He better be glad I was not with her that day!! Please do not send your elderly parent to this man. Mom had to sit in her car and calm down for a long time before being able to drive home. she was in pain and very sick. he told her there was nothing else he could do! The meds he gave her made her condition worse.this was on June 20th. He told her he would send her to a dermatologist-his office made that appointment for August 27th!!! She wouldn't have made it near that long!!!I called Dr. sydney smith's office in Savannah and they immediatly made her an appointment!!! Sorry this is so long, but anyone that is considering going to Dr. Eades-BEWARE!!!

Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Eades lacked any sort of beside manner. He also prescribed medications after telling me I had no need for them as I did not suffer from allergies or asthma. The wait was terribly long, even though I arrived well ahead of time. Dr. Eades argued with me as well, insisting that I was lying to him when I told him I did not suffer from any breathing problems during exercise. My opinion of this doctor is extremely low.

Allergist show details Allergist
by Citysearch User on Dec 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I went to Dr. Eades for several months and my allergies worsened. Not one medication worked and he didn`t care what I had to say. After no...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
For Itching, Sneezing or Wheezing show details For Itching, Sneezing or Wheezing
by Citysearch User on Nov 13th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Itching, sneezing or wheezing You could have allergies or asthma. My daughter did and we didin`t realize it until she was 18 and had a se...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com