A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Ebani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Ebani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Ebani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ebani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack E Ebani MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Ebani practice?
- Dr. Jack Ebani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Ebani practices Urology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See Neptune Urologists.