A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Elder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Elder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fetal Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Elder practice?
Dr. Jack Elder practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.