A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Elder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elder
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Elder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fetal Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack S Elder MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack S. Elder practice?
- Dr. Jack Elder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Elder practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.