A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Elias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Angel Elias MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Elias practice?
- Dr. Jack Elias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Elias practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See New Haven Allergists, New Haven Internists, and New Haven Pulmonologists.