A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Elias, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Angel Elias MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Elias practice?
- Dr. Jack Elias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Elias practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See New Haven Allergists, New Haven Internists, and New Haven Pulmonologists.