Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Elias
Dr. Jack Elias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Providence, RI and New Haven, CT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Elias is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Elias has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jack Elias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Jason Puckett
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi6
Dr. Michele Spencer-Manzon
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi12
Dr. Benjamin Oldfield
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi5