Dr. Jack England DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7

June 10th, 2015
Sort of nice but very long winded. Seems pretty out of date with his knowledge of current and accurate research.

May 1st, 2015
Plan a whole morning office visit.
The staff seemed friendly and polite, but I sat in a room for 1 hr and 30 mins waiting for him. He seemed fairly nice but didn't really address my current health problems and gave me some medicine I really don't know much about.

December 8th, 2014
Waste of Time. He will mumble about his basketball playing days from 50 years ago instead of focusing on giving you a diagnosis and medicine.

December 26th, 2013
Excellent service. professional and courteous staff
When I arrived in Castle Rock 15 years ago neighbors recommended Plum Creek Medical. I have had several life threatening illnesses and have been very professionally treated and highly recommend PCM. Dr. England is particularly knowledgeable about treatment with non - prescription medications as well as what one would expect from a long practicing physician. I have NEVER had a long wait for a physician except when an obvious emergency patient showed up. PS I am a very active individual and my time is important to me.

July 3rd, 2013
Irate
Don't waste your time with this practice. My son had a terrible ear infection once, so I took him there on an emergency basis. The doctor was pretty rude, but he gave us a prescription and basically served the purpose of our being there, so I didn't see any reason not to go back. So when my son was prescribed a series of injections by a physician at Children's Hospital, I called and left a message on the Plum Creek Medical nurse's line asking if they would be able to give these to him. I got a voicemail in reply saying that, yes, they give often give injections that have been prescribed so they could do it on a walk-in basis. So, the next day I made arrangements to pick up my son early from school and take him for the injection (no easy task with my schedule). We waited about 20 minutes before someone called us back. She took us into an examination room and said that they couldn't give my son the injection after all, because it wasn't prescribed there...she'd verified this with Dr. England, the head of the practice, who said no. I'd made it perfectly clear who prescribed the injections when I left a message initially, so it was mind-blowing to hear that, not only were they refusing to do it, but they made us go to all the trouble of getting there and waiting 20 minutes to tell us that. And it was obvious by the attitude that they couldn't have cared less. To top it off, as we walked past the checkout desk and were almost out the door, a staff worker actually yelled across the room to us about checking out, as if we were trying to leave without paying or something. Crazy, obviously we'll never go back.

May 31st, 2011
CANNOT DIAGNOS/PASSES OUT PAIN MEDS LIKE CANDY
MY ELDERLY FATHER SAW DR ENGLAND 4 TIMESFOR BACK PAIN. MY FATHER HAS HAD COMPRESSION FRACTURES IN THE PAST. DR ENGLAND PRESCRIBED NARCOTIC PAIN MEDS EVERY TIME. WE FINALLY INSISTED ON AN MRI AND MY FATHER DID HAVE A COMPRESSION FRACTURE! ALONG WITH THE PAIN MEDS DR ENGLAND PRESCRIBED FOSOMAX. LONG STORY SHORT, MY FATHER ENDED UP IN THE ERAND HAD DEVELOPED BLEEDING ULCERS FROM THE MEDS DR ENGLAND PRESCRIBED. HE WAS ADMITTED TO THE ICU AND IS STILL IN THE CRITICAL CARE UNIT IN SERIOUS CONDITION.

July 25th, 2010
Poor service
Waited in waiting room for over an hour. Was told he would be right in, then was greeted by a medical student who was shadowing him. The medical student gave diagnosis told me there was no big concern over cholestrol and would recommend recheck. Dr. England came in and gave completely different story. Based off of 6 month old blood work. Not comfortable with analysis and got a second opinion. Second opinion was different from Dr. England so got a third opinion and found second doctor was right on. NEVER WILL GO BACK TO PLUM CREEK MEDICAL.

July 15th, 2008
Rushed in and out
I can't say I was impressed with the service for my first time. I will go else where for my medical needs.