Dr. Joachim Fanale Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joachim Fanale?

He's not for everyone, but he is really great!

Posted on November 4th, 2010

I initially switched to Dr.Fanale after a series of abnormal papsmears and carcinoma insitu, when I moved to DC.He also provided my prenatal care when I became pregnant with my first child.I found him to be just what I needed... honest and direct. He doesn't sugar coat things and he's not going to theorize every possible scenario that could frighten a women when it comes to gynocological health. Dr.Fanale is precise, reasonable, level headed, cautious but not reactionary and answers any concerns or questions with truthfulness and intelligence. I would not recommend him for someone who likes to have their hand held. Dr. Fanale is an excellent doctor, whose bedside manner is interactive and warm, but not lingering.

Posted on November 22nd, 2014