A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Farahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Farahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farahi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Farahi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Farahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farahi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Farahi has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack J Farahi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Farahi practice?
- Dr. Jack Farahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Farahi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.