A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Farahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farahi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farahi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Farahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farahi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Farahi has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Temple Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack J Farahi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Farahi practice?
- Dr. Jack Farahi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jack Farahi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.