Dr. Jack Fatiha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Fatiha?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jack Fatiha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2016

Patient

Clean office, courteous staff and excellent Doctor ! I've been seeing dr Fatiha for years, and have always Been treated with respect and dignity. Recommend him to all my family members, they all loved him! I decided to post this review today for I have seen some negative reviews by some people whom may or may not be patients there! I am a teacher in NYC Public school and like to believe that I'm good judge of character, and I am confident that Dr J. Fatiha is curtious, knowledgeable and most of all good person. Strongly recommend that you go and find out for yourself before reading nonsense comments from some angry individual!

April 18th, 2016

the worst uncaring Dr. I ever visited-- waste of time-

He is uncaring- he was more worried about his lap top than the patient in front of him- I had to ask him questions he never took his eyes off his lap top- unconcerned cold distant - seems he cares only about money! ask about my insurance four times! if he considers himself a Dr. he paid for the license! worst experience I ever had - don't waste your money or time- go to a REAL Dr. he is awful and a disgrace. I left his office so upset and wanted to warn others

December 26th, 2015

extremly knowledgable, answers all my questions, he remembers things about his patients even from your last visit, very clean office.

June 27th, 2015

Best ever

Excellent manners, well educated, clean office, friendly staff and best of all always makes you feel better

February 10th, 2015

Dr Fatiha is a very friendly and willing to listen and give you great advice of your concerns. Dr. Fatiha makes you feel welcome, caring & important and takes his time with you. Would recommend Dr. Fatiha to anyone .

March 24th, 2014

A LifeSaver

Dr. Jack Fatiha has saved me from Colon cancer, he kept after me year after year to get a colonoscopy, I finally relented and went to the appointment, it was very close, the doctors had to remove 18" of my colon. That was a rude awakening, I'm alive today because of this young doctor. I also suffer from Bronchitis and he has been treating me for this ailment for years along with occasional pneumonia. Dr. Fatiha also is the doctor for my wife, he's the one who detected breast cancer after she was experiencing pain, he shephered her to the best doctors and hospitals, my wife is still with me and is still receiving treatment, even when my wife lost her insurance coverage, he treated her and waited until she is able to pay. I would recommend Dr. Fatiha to anyone, he's my doctor for life.

July 22nd, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR

I have never had a doctor that I felt so comfortable with. He touches all bases with you and explains everything so you can understand what's going on. I have been going for about 5 years. His concern for his patients is touching. I can honestly say I don't dread going to the doctor anymore.

February 5th, 2013

He is the only doctor who always nails it on the head, very confident and he got every raeson to be, as for the previous comment, those are the guys who get threaten by strong personality, they look for a doctor whom they tell him/her how to treat them... As long as I feel better when I am sick, I could careless about the doctors personality, look, smell

August 27th, 2012

If you want to feel like a a blank check....

In my opinion dr. Fatiha is only concerned with how he looks and what test he can run to ensure that he will be compensated for. As a doctor you should never smell like a pack of Marlboro cigarettes. The office is so depressing as well as dingy, the wait staff with the exception of one is horrible ( texting when your suppose to be running test?), waiting up to an hour after the time you were scheduled. If you do not mind being told that Your ailments can be a number of things as a bombardment of test are thrown upon you then this is the doctor for you. Just have a blank check book ready for your appointment because all you are is a dollar sign.

June 3rd, 2012

Agreed.. HORRIBLE!

I also have made an appointment and he ended up not being there and I waited a half hour then finally left and rescheduled. This has happened twice. The first time, I saw him out side as I went in and when I got a staff member said he went home, even though I had an appointment. He's also very short, seems like he's arguing with me. I'm not a doctor I don't know things like that and I had a hard time having him explain to me certain things. He also kinda yells and the way he talks is not professional at all.

October 29th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Fatiha has been horrible. He is never in the office when he says he is going to be. The wait time is always at least an hour. His office is not very clean and the staff is not very friendly. I would not recommend going to this doctor.

July 7th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Found extreme professionalism, and felt more comfortable with Dr . Jack Fatiha than I have ever felt with a Dr. Explains everything he does and has a ...