Overall Review

December 21st, 2015
TracyR
Dr. Faup and his staff are very concerned about your overall health. When Dr. Faup enters my examination room, I would think I am only patient he has in the office. He spent time listening and educating me each time I've been to him. He also has an RN, Janet, who is like a doctor herself. She has worked in women's health and with Dr. Faup for as long as I've seen him. Dr. Faup has operated on me twice, seven years ago and last year. Both times, I stayed in the hospital and he saw me several times a day. I never felt like I suffered needlessly in pain and also recovered much quickly because of his knowledge. I would highly recommend him to any women who are having issues and not getting answers. He is the best when it comes to caring for women and their health.

October 7th, 2015
I have never met such an excellent physician. He takes all the time you need, and pays a real attention to your needs. I will never go to somewhere else.

December 22nd, 2014
Not Retired
This doctor is not retired as your site claims. I saw him last Dec 18 and had a fine visit.

August 21st, 2014
Very knowledgable and accurate! Plus an all around nice man he made it very easy to b comfortable

December 29th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Dr Faup is a caring man with years of experience. I have been going to him for over 20 years.

August 30th, 2013
Doctor negligence !!!
Doctor constantly goes on vacations to France for almost a month at a time and leaves patients with no way for filing prescriptions and tend to emergencies. Nurse says he has no email for contact !! So I am without my controlled substance medication for 1 month before he gets back, so I have to pay to see another doctor and re test etc... Horrible unprofessional!!