A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Finch is Satisfactory. Dr. Finch has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Finch practice?
Dr. Jack Finch practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Finch, Dr. Deshawn Finch, Dr. Hank Finch, Dr. Shayne Finch, Dr. Shane Finch, Dr. Giovanni Finch, Dr. Ian Finch, Dr. Shawn Finch