Some ratings provided by DrScore.
What a joke show details What a joke
by Mrs. Scott on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Finch is a joke, he is anti-woman, anti-Christian, he didn't listen to one word I had to say, he is disrespectful to women and Christians. I had two visits with him, and it was horrible. He took 45 minutes to see me. He made jokes about my weight, and he couldn't remember what I came in for. He order test I did not need. And all he do is write out drugs. I told him I don't do drugs period because I'm a God fearing Christian. I will never this person again and I cancel the next visit with him. I cant believe I wasted time and money with this mean spirit person. He should not be a doctor.

Apr 12th, 2016

Was very rude to me did not take the time to get to know me as a patient a new patient at that

Oct 20th, 2015

Te easiest, to the point doctor I have ever visited

Money Hungry.... show details Money Hungry....
by It does not matter.... on Mar 7th, 2011

After seven years that I have been a patient, I have to have a follow-up every three months, he still does not remember my correct medication, does not want to bill my insurance, and acts like a long time friend to my face. Will be changing practice.

Jan 25th, 2011

Great doctor!! The staff is excellent, given they are so busy. I would recommend this office!!

Awful!!!!!!! show details Awful!!!!!!!
Mar 8th, 2010

Doesn't take notes nor order tests when necessary. Like to have lots of meaningless appointments to rack up the charges.