A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzsimmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitzsimmons, MD, OD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimmons graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fitzsimmons has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Fitzsimmons MD and OD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Fitzsimmons practice?
- Dr. John Fitzsimmons has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Fitzsimmons practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.