A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Flyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Flyer, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Flyer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flyer graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Flyer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Flyer practice?
- Dr. Jack Flyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Flyer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Cardiologists.