Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
Pros and cons
My first and only visit with the doctor left me with an excellent impression of the doctor. It was a bad day for me due to bus and subway delays. I was flustered and it is always stressful to see a new doctor. He did not seem aggravated that I was late. He has a very nice personality. We had a useful discussion and then the technician did an electrocardiogram. Very pleasant. My complaint is that when I called, every time I was put on hold for a very long period of time. When I arrived, no one was at the front desk. Then I waited and the receptionist came from the back. I had to fill out a few forms, not many. In the rush, I believe I left my glasses (worth $200 plus tax) on the chair next to where I was sitting. Later, I remembered and called, was told they "usually" check the waiting room at the end of the day for lost objects. (Checking every day should be routine.) I called the building manager and she checked the cleaning crew, was told the glasses had not been found, which I'm not sure I believe. This was an expensive trip for me and one that has given me bad memories of my visit. The doctor is probably one of the best, but the reception I received was lacking in concern. The telephone is the worst problem--being put on hold for long periods.

September 10th, 2015
Great Cardiologist
My first visit with Dr. Flyer was very positive. He is an intelligent, well versed, no nonsense physician. Both he and all his staff members treated me with great care and understanding. His technical explanations of my cardiac issues and interpretations of various cardiac tests brought out in me a great sense of comfort that I would be in the hands of a trustworthy doctor. I will continue on as a heart patient with Dr. Flyer.

February 9th, 2015
Very compassionate and caring doctor. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

October 12th, 2013
Awful
Nice enough first visit although lack of basic cardiac knowledge glaringly obvious. Subsequent visits very rude and abrupt. Too bad I won't be back as the med techs who do the echo are quite good, but I need a decent cardiologist and he's not it.

June 18th, 2013
Wonderful
Love him he is wonderful with my mom

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Flyer was spot on with my father's diagnosis. We trusted him, he patiently found the problem and took care of business! Dr. Flyer is the BEST! I would highly reccommend him to ANYONE I know, who needs a cardiologist!

November 19th, 2010
Simply the best!

December 3rd, 2009
Excellent Experience
He saw me the same day when Heart Problem was diagnosed and performed procedure next morning. Would highly recomend.

May 6th, 2009
Not Happy
At first Dr. Flyer comes across as very caring. But during follow up visits he is short, curt, arrogant and simply rude.