A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Francis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Francis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Francis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Francis MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Francis practice?
- Dr. Jack Francis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Francis practices Urology near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Laurel Urologists.