A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Francis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Francis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Francis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Francis MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Francis practice?
- Dr. Jack Francis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Francis practices Urology near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Laurel Urologists.