A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Francis, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Calculus General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Francis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance