A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Freimann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Freimann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freimann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freimann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Freimann, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freimann graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freimann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Freimann MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Freimann practice?
- Dr. Jack Freimann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Freimann practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA.
See Whittier Hematologists and Whittier Oncologists.