A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Freimann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Freimann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Freimann, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freimann graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Freimann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack H Freimann MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Freimann practice?
- Dr. Jack Freimann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Freimann practices Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See La Mirada Oncologists and La Mirada Hematologists.