A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Freimann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Freimann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freimann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freimann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Freimann, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freimann graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freimann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Freimann MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Freimann practice?
- Dr. Jack Freimann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Freimann practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA.
See Whittier Hematologists and Whittier Oncologists.