A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Fulmer is Excellent. Dr. Fulmer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulmer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Hospital
- St Luke`s Hospital - Jacksonville
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Fulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack T. Fulmer practice?
Dr. Jack Fulmer practices Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Fulmer, Dr. Deshawn Fulmer, Dr. Hank Fulmer, Dr. Shayne Fulmer, Dr. Shane Fulmer, Dr. Giovanni Fulmer, Dr. Ian Fulmer, Dr. Shawn Fulmer