Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Copeland III
Dr. Jack Copeland III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Tucson, AZ (and 4 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with Tucson Heart Hospital, Carondelet St Mary's Hospital and Northwest Medical Center - Tucson. Dr. Copeland has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Copeland III has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Jack Copeland III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi50
Dr. Luis Rosado-Lopez
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Adult Care
Tucson, AZ 0.41 mi39
Dr. Kushagra Katariya
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0.97 mi25