Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Copeland III
Dr. Jack Copeland III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Scottsdale, AZ (and 4 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Carondelet St Mary's Hospital and Tucson Medical Center. Dr. Copeland has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Copeland III has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Jack Copeland III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.