A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gabay is Excellent. Dr. Gabay has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Gabay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Gabay practice?
Dr. Jack Gabay practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Gabay, Dr. Deshawn Gabay, Dr. Hank Gabay, Dr. Shayne Gabay, Dr. Shane Gabay, Dr. Giovanni Gabay, Dr. Ian Gabay, Dr. Shawn Gabay