A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Garden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garden
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Garden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Garden MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Garden practice?
- Dr. Jack Garden has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Garden practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.