A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gelman, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Gelman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- South Suburban Hospital - Hazel Crest, IL
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Jay Gelman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Gelman practice?
- Dr. Jack Gelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gelman practices Plastic Surgery near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Surgeons.