A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gershberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gershberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershberg graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gershberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Milton Gershberg MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Gershberg practice?
- Dr. Jack Gershberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gershberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hudson, NY.
See Hudson Psychiatrists.