A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gershberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gershberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gershberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershberg graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gershberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Milton Gershberg MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Gershberg practice?
- Dr. Jack Gershberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gershberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hudson, NY.
See Hudson Psychiatrists.