A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Gibson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack M Gibson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Jack Gibson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Gibson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.