Dr. Jack Gibson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 12th, 2016
Horrible policies and office staff
After missing an appointment during my 10th week of pregnancy (I forgot to cancel it), I began to get several phone calls a day from his office. I told them I was unsure if I needed to reschedule (I was waiting to hear from another potential doctor who was a friend of the family to see if I could see her instead). Despite me telling them I would let them know within the next week whether or not I needed to reschedule , they continued to call me multiple times a day, everyday. Two days went by that I did not answer their phone calls, as I had already explained to them my situation and had no answer regarding rescheduling my appt. I then got a letter saying this was my final notice and they were going to "drop me as their patient". I then called the office and told them I no longer needed to see Dr. Gibson for this pregnancy, but I would like to keep him as my doctor in the future. They then told me that was not option because Dr. Gibson no longer wanted me as a patient because I missed my appt. I was completely taken back and personally offended, as I had never heard of a doctor refusing to see someone for missing an appointment. However, I then decided this was not the doctor for me and agreed to no longer be his patient. This was 2 months ago. To this day, I am still getting repeated letters from his office saying that he is refusing me as his patient and he will no longer see me. I honestly feel like this is borderline harassment. I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish here, as I agreed to no longer be his patient weeks ago. The office staff was very cold and rude about this matter, and I still don't really understand why he would drop me for a missed appt.

June 6th, 2015
Too Busy
My OB/GYN retired so I made an appointment for my annual exam but when I got to his office the waiting room was packed. I asked the receptionist how long it would be before I saw the doctor and she said about 20 minutes! Either she was lying or the doctor spent only a couple minutes with each patient - and I was there for my initial consultation and exam! I left and found another doctor.

October 18th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr Gibson for 18 years now and he is great. Recently I have had some problems and he and his staff and been wonderful and very caring, always asking if I'm okay or need anything. Always has time to answer any questions I have and some I don't think to ask. I would diffidently recommend him to anyone.

May 11th, 2012
Dr. Jack M. Gibson is the BEST Doctor in this area. It is too bad there are not enough Doctors around WHO could even come close to compare with him. He is the most caring Doctor that I have ever gone to and feel secure in his treatment plus advise, etc.

April 23rd, 2012
Have been with Dr.Gibson for both of my pregnancies and both were great experiences. It is obvious that his office is very busy, but he gave time to answered all my questions and even those I didn't think to ask. I also enjoy his nursing staff, very friendly and caring. My second pregnancy had a few problems and his staff took the time to talk with me and explain all that was happening. Would recommend Dr.Gibson to anyone looking for a OB/GYN.

August 17th, 2011
Busy Doctor
Had a high risk pregnancy with my daughter and he was very sure to make sure we both would be fine with more frequent sonograms and appointments, great when I was put in the hospital, very kind and informative but also very busy so visits are fast paced though he still tries to make sure he covers all of your concerns. i am pregnant again due to birth control failure with my children expected to be 13 months apart and he has been non judgemental and extremely cautious as well as helpful and is doing his best to ensure another safe pregnancy and delivery! i have seen 3 other ob/gyns and he is the only one i trust!

February 15th, 2010
the best ob-gyn in PEproia
Dr. Gibson is the most caring Ob I have ever known. He has such a caring, friendly and compassionate bedside manner. He took excellent care of my high risk preganancy, I could not have asked for a better Dr. He is the best!

February 14th, 2010
simply the best
Dr. Gibson was the most caring compassionate OB doctor i have ever experienced. He was kind, informative, and up to date. He was wonderful in the delivery room and my husband and I were confident in the care that we were given.

September 5th, 2009
Use at your own risk!!!
Unprofessional, arrogant, rude, non-caring, and horrible bedside manner, and I dont believe there are enough words to describe my opinion of this doctor. I had a complicated pregnancy and I feared for my health and the health of my baby with this medical provider.