A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gitterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gitterman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitterman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gitterman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitterman graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Eugene Gitterman MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Gitterman practice?
- Dr. Jack Gitterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gitterman practices Psychiatry near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Psychiatrists.