Dr. Jack Glasser MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bowling Green, KY

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017
very thorough and compassionate.Great bedside manner.Great staff. Everybody is extremely nice.Best Doctor and Doctor staff ever!

February 21st, 2017
best physician in ky. Very caring and spent a great deal of time with me. His office is great and so is his staff.Best care ever1!!!!!

December 19th, 2016
Great Doctor! Great Staff!
Dr. Jack Glasser is the best! He takes a personal interest in his patients, and his entire staff is friendly and very professional.

December 18th, 2016
Dr. Jack is the best!
Usually can get an appointment quickly. He is thorough, staff is polite and friendly.

September 19th, 2016
The Best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Glasser for over 20 years. Without a doubt, Dr. Glasser is one of the finest medical professionals that I have ever encountered. He has helped me immensely on many occasions. His ability to listen and fully understand my issues is outstanding. He spends time with you and is very thorough. Dr. Glasser is punctual, his office is immaculate and his staff is very friendly and helpful. Also, there is dedicated parking for his office right outside his door, which is very convenient. I am very happy to have him as my physician.

September 19th, 2016
Enough cannot be said about Dr. Glasser. He has been our doctor for years and is always there when we need him. Same goes for the office staff and nurses. They are all very friendly and caring. The waiting room is very nice and clean, however you never have to wait very long! Best practice in town in our book!

September 11th, 2016
Music lover
Dr Glasser has been my primary care physician since 1983. He is a very caring and conscientious doctor. I so appreciate that he takes time to explain the prognosis and the treatments when I am sick. When I have labs/tests he explains my results. I feel able to talk with him about any concerns that I have. I put a 5 for promptness because I know that it sometimes takes a few minutes to care for the patients needs and I am willing to wait for my turn.

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Glasser has been our families physician for 33 years. He is the best of the best, always on top of everything and remembers the details about you. I never had a pediatrician for our children. Dr. Glasser took care of them as well.

May 9th, 2016
Dr. Glasser has made my health care needs much easier since opening the Glasser Clinic. Everything about the clinic from parking to having your blood work completed on site has made going to the Doctor a much easier task.

April 23rd, 2016
The Glasser Clinic has friendly, courteous, caring and capable staff to deal with your health needs. I've been a patient for many years and continue to be impressed by Dr Glasser and all the staff.

January 23rd, 2016
Best Doctor Around
Jack Glasser is one of the best doctors I have ever known. He is caring, thorough, efficient and always looking out for his patients best interest. He is a dear friend and I'm thankful to have him as our family doctor.

December 14th, 2015
Best doctor in town by far!