Dr. Jack Goldberg Is this you?

July 22nd, 2011

always have confidence in him and his advice. He is a good doctor who gives his attention to you.

February 21st, 2011

Top Doctor

I wouldn't trade this doctor for anything....He has an excellent bedside manner and I couldn't say enough nice things about this man and all of the people in his office!

June 6th, 2010

Dr Jack Goldberg

I think that Dr. Jack Goldberg is the best doctor I have ever known. He treated me for AML in 1976. Although the Lord healed me when there was no hope, He used this wonderful man as a tool. Dr Goldberg promised me that he would never tell another soul that they were going to die. He said he learned that he did not have the last word. He also told me years later that whenever he has a hard time bringing a patient through that he thinks of me and has hope. You will not find a more caring and open minded doctor.

January 28th, 2010

Best Doctor I've Found!

I have a rare case of Mastocyctosis that many doctors told me could not be treated and would go away on its own. Dr. Goldberg took the time and care and helped treat me and found alternatives and contacted experts on my case and was able to help me treat it. I would recommend him to EVERYONE and I do! Even now that I moved to Georgia he still takes the time to call me directly like when I was in PA, compared to other doctors who resort to nurses always calling you back! He is the best doctor I have ever worked with and wish I still lived close enough to visit him monthly as before.

April 1st, 2016