A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Goldstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Goldstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Jack Goldstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Goldstein practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors and Camden Internists.