A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Goldstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Goldstein practice?
Dr. Jack Goldstein practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians, Camden General Practitioners, Camden Internists, and Camden Gastroenterologists.