A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Goldstein, MD, FACG, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Goldstein practice?
Dr. Jack Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists and Willingboro Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Goldstein, Dr. Evan Goldstein, Dr. Giovanni Goldstein, Dr. Hank Goldstein, Dr. Hans Goldstein, Dr. Ian Goldstein, Dr. Ivan Goldstein, Dr. Jackson Goldstein