A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Goldstein, MD, FACG, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans