Learn more about Dr. Jack Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Charles Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Jack Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.