Learn more about Dr. Jack Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Gordon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Charles Gordon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Jack Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gordon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.