Jack C Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2012
No pain in my back anymore
I had a previous back surgery with another Dr. and was then sent to Dr. Gordon. Dr. Gordon is great. I had a notebook with my questions and he took time to answer each one. I had my surgery in 1997 and have been very active and pain free. Thank you so much Dr. Gordon for giving me a active and pain free life.

October 31st, 2011
great
i had had 3 previous back surgeries and was in pain 24/7 . Dr Gordon did surgery and i am a new person now .My ex husband went for a shoulder surgery and he is great .I have sent several to him and they think he is great too

October 27th, 2009
Excellent Care
I went to see Dr. Gordon when my kneecap began periodically slipping out of position, causing sudden painful immobility. Dr. Gordon identified some tissue overgrowth and also cut a tendon that was exerting pressure to pull the kneecap out of alignment. The outpatient surgery visit at the hospital only took a few hours, and I was back on my feet the same day. I went back for surgery a year later, due to re-growth (he had explained that I would need the procedure a few times to clear up the condition). The second surgery was another good experience, with no post-operative issues, and back on my feet very quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Jack Gordon for a knee complaint.